Regions' quick, online application helps you get started on financing a new home or on refinancing an existing home. Before you apply, be sure to check out the Information Center
to get the facts about closing costs, the loan process, and how to request an interest rate lock.
Learn more about
Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM) and
Mortgage Settlement Costs.
|A Few Points You Should Know:
- You will be contacted to confirm your request for credit and proceed with the application process, which will include securing a credit report.
- Our online application typically takes 15 minutes to complete.
- It's okay to provide estimates at this point. For example, your checking account balance doesn't have to be exact.
- This is a secure process. We have taken every precaution to make sure that your personal information remains private.
Ready to start? Just click on the 'Continue' button below and provide the requested information.
PATRIOT ACT INFORMATION
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering
activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain,
verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens
What this means for you: When you open
an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of
birth, and other information that will allow us to identify
you. We may also ask to see your driver's license
or other identifying documents.
Should you have a question or concern, please call or e-mail your selected Loan Originator. Thank you for choosing Regions Mortgage to assist you with your mortgage lending needs.
* Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view this file.
To download a free copy of this software,